Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Love Week: A Community of Good Neighbors by Berrylicious



Love Week on Picostyle - Berrylicious

Written by:


What do I like about Pico? To be honest, I rarely ever login, only when Catero threatens me and forces me to do it.

I never got hooked on Pico like the rest of my friends, but I'll tell you what I DO love about it anytime I do end up logging in. I love that everyone is so friendly and helpful. I am still what you would call a "newb" to Pico, even though I registered almost a year ago (it will be 1 year as of March 2011). The past few days wherever I traveled and whatever quests I did, I always found someone willing to help me out and show me the ropes - a lot of them also offered friendship.

There seems to be quite a strong community and everyone is working together. So even if people had already completed the Star Book stars for meeting the Legend of Chaulin in China or watched the fire dancers on Sunset Beach, they still took a few moments of their time to help me be able to do that as well.

I have been travelling all over Pico during the past week - more than I have in the whole time since I first registered - and I met some really helpful people. I don't remember everyone's names but I wanted to say "thank you" if you're reading. You make me want to explore Pico more and meet more people.

Wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day on Monday, everyone!

Guess what? We want to hear from you, our faithful readers. That's right! Send us a short description* (250 word maximum) and send a photo that illustrates what you love the most about your Pico life and we'll post all of the Love Notes we receive at the close of our Love Week festivities - giving you full credit as writer and photographer, of course.

Send your Love Notes with your Pico ID (name) to picostylers@gmail.com by Thursday, February 10, 2011 by 11:59PM PST.

* Submissions may be edited for content.

No comments:

Post a Comment