Friday, February 11, 2011

Love Week: Confessions of a Lip Fetishist



I have changed my avatar so so many times, but I am partial to picking special mouths for my Pico. I particularly adore the kissyface lips and snaggle-tooth mouth. Whatever you call them, you can find them on Picos everywhere.




Snaggle-toothed Peggy in Pigg!


Rockin' out snaggle-tooth style~


Kissyface seems unamused.


Ayuboy serenading a fellow kissyface

I'm not sure why I love these so much, but they're just adorable. Perhaps because they're so unrealistic is what makes them so attractive. "You got a purty mouth..."


Everyone has chosen so many good things to love, and I agree with all of them.

Love,
Ayu

Photo Credits: Photographers - Peggy Hill (#1, #2), Ayuhime (#3, #4)

2 comments:

  1. how to post my picture in this blog like them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Susana, if you want to start your own blog to post your photos and thoughts, register on blogger.com, livejournal.com, tumblr.com, or wordpress.com.

    If you would like to send your photo and an article (of 250-500 words max) to Picostyle to post on this blog, please send to picostylers@gmail.com. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete