Later on today, you'll be able to read another installment of Profiles with 4 more of your unusual fellow Picos.
Ready? Let's get started.
(1) The world's values have turned topsy turvy. When I was 11 (granted that was so long ago) boys were into teasing girls, cars, wrestling and sports. Tweens are supposed to keep fit by being active in sports. Start working out when you get to high school.
What kind of dating pressure is driving a kid who hasn't even hit puberty yet to keep shapely? Girls still think you have cooties!
(2) Many people boast huge appetites during holidays that typically have large family meals, like Thanksgiving and Christmas. This young lady, however, lets us know her hunger has no strings attached. Any time, any place she can pack the grub down her gullet like a squirrel foraging for nuts.
Good thing that the Pico Casino doesn't have an all-you-can-eat buffet. The casino would go bankrupt trying to keep her fed.
(3) This fan of the hit TV show The Office quotes a line from Andy in S7E7. If the moon was your car and jupiter was your hairbrush you'd have to travel 8 light years (give or take, depending on the day/time of year) every day to groom yourself. Lovely.
Regardless of how unkempt a person is that's just too extreme a prospect.
(4) Unlike their werewolf counterparts that hunger for human flesh, wearwolves have a taste for ... well .. wearing things. They're rabid about it, really. Beyond any of the savagery you've ever heard about coming from werewolves. Wearwolves can reduce a mall the size of a football stadium to rubble in less than 5 minutes if they don't find the perfect shoes in their size.
They may be "cute and pretty", but they are snarling bloodthirsty monsters when they transform. And, yes, Kim Kardashian is a wearwolf. Naomi Campbell too.
Boys and girls, the word of the day is homonym.
Have you taken a screenshot of an interesting Pico/Pigg profile that you would like to appear here on picostyle? Send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- your caption
- your Pico/Pigg name
- your blog (if you have one)
If the profile screenshot you submit is in a non-English language (e.g. Bahasa, Japanese, Thai, etc.) that you speak please provide the English translation.