Thursday, December 23, 2010

We like you. We really like you!

smiley smile

The holidays are here, and there's a feeling of positivity in the air. No, this isn't the start of a song I wrote. Rather, I thought to myself "what better time to show our fans how much we care than now?" Yes, we have some of the best fans around.



fans

Well, those obviously aren't the fans I'm talking about. The ones I speak of are those who keep PicoStyle moving ahead and make it worth the extra mile we go to provide fun and informative content. From day one, before I became a writer, I noticed that this blog had some great supporters. I couldn't go anywhere without seeing a link to it in someone's profile. After I started writing, though, I became part of that experience and it was humbling to see how much people cared about the blog. That still carries true to this day, though. Whether it be through kind notes left on our message boards...

fan appreciation
fan appreciation 5

... directly through the mouth of fans ...

fan appreciation 6

... or through advertising our blog, free of charge! ...

fan appreciation 2
fan appreciation 3
fan appreciation 4

... it's clear that we certainly have fantastic readers. And, not to stuff our own stocking, but I obviously think the PicoStyle team as a whole does an amazing job as well. The diverse personalities make it that much more interesting to read through posts and see the viewpoints that everyone has on particular issues. Instead of the same content over and over, there's always something new and fresh. So, with that said, I wanted to thank everyone for being so awesome. If I had enough golden banana stickers to go around, all of you would get one. For now, though, you have this update and a virtual e-hug from me. And, in case I don't get a chance to update until next week, Merry Christmas!

-Pinkerton

4 comments:

  1. Nice, Pinkerton! I feel the same way. I'm so happy to have met all of the friends I've made since joining the Picostyle team and I love them all! I love all of the fans so much! Xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays! >3<
    I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new years! :)

    -Ora18

    ReplyDelete