Friday, November 5, 2010

Profiles #18

Peggy has been on my case to do Profiles #18 for weeks. To be honest, I haven't really felt like doing it. But Peggy took all these photos and has been patiently waiting for me to get motivated to do it.

So, for those who have been waiting, here's another installment of us gently poking fun at the weirdness that people voluntarily put in their user profiles.


(1) If pig farts are your idea of "yum" something tells me that you're not going to be the next Wolfgang Puck.
Profiles #18

(2) Dedy, I totally feel you on this one! Say NO to gacha has been one of my mantras ever since I was denied those sweet loving goggled eyed glasses even though I blew 8,000 Gummies trying. *cries*

We must stick together and start our own No Gacha Revolution!

/end rant

Love, Peggy

(3) I spy with my little eye ... someone who is compensating for a lack of - shall we say - endowments in other areas.

Peggy loves guys with gadgets, but don't put it all out there on display! She likes a 'lil bit of mystery. Don't give it all away on the first date, man!

What type of person are you looking to attract by putting that all out there anyways? I'll give you a big clue ...


Have you taken a screenshot of an interesting Pico/Pigg profile that you would like to appear here on picostyle? Send it to us  at picostylers@gmail.com with:
  • your caption
  • your Pico/Pigg name
  • your blog (if you have one)
If it's cute, funny or downright 'WTF?' we'll post it and give you full credit!


If the profile screenshot you submit is in a non-English language (e.g. Bahasa, Japanese, Thai, etc.) that you speak please provide the English translation.

3 comments:

  1. Haha the last one gets extra props from me for your Kanye reference! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha!! the first one it's me!! xDDD
    My profile info has been misinterpreted
    but now I think about it, it's pretty funny
    Sure I'm not going to be a Wolfgang Puck...I'm no really a good cheff xD

    I just want to going to Pigfarts! it's on Mars!!

    xD

    Hugs <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. @aleちゃん ... You are hilarious! I'm no Wolfgang Puck either. I can only make salad. :-) You look adorable in your Snow White outfit and pitchfork enjoying your little yummy pigfarts.

    @Samispoon ... Kanye says it best in this case. And you know it's true.. ;-)

    ReplyDelete