Sunday, August 8, 2010

Pico Cribs #13

This room is just... wow. Nirvana's room is a total chill pad where you can entertain in not one but two separate rooms!!! That's right this bonita chica not only made her room bigger she invested in a second room so that she could have her dream kitchen!

Room One:
Pico Cribs Pico Cribs Pico Cribs

Take a ride in her plane that seats four or romance your date upstairs in the flower swings <3 Nirvana's pool is probably the most creative pool I've seen in Pico (someone top her!!!). I'd like nothing better than to lounge in it all day with Gem Rocker. If you get hungry wander over to Nirvana's second room where you can grab a snack and play on this clever looking laptop computer <3

Room Two:
Pico Cribs
Nirvana's Room.

I love this room! It's the perfect summer pad and it's pink... I'm just a sucker for pink ;x

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, thank you so much for show my room!
    I'm so happy :D <3

    Keep it up! It is a great blog! :)

    ReplyDelete