Monday, June 21, 2010

Pico Cribs #10

Pico Cribs.

Hey guys! I know, I've been seriously lagging and most definitely being lazy but don't fret I'm back with of course the finest in Pico room decor and interior design! While I cuddle this panda in what I can only imagine to be a panda shaped airplane... let me share with you two more colorfully kawaii room designs! Pico Cribs here we go!


miya's room (composite)miya's room!




(click thumbnail for full view)


Pico Cribs. Pico Cribs.

Gem Rock is in love with miya's room, she went as far as to say that it is her favorite room in Pico. I had a look and indeed... miya's room is Pico Cribs-worthy. It's got a one person duck boat!! What more can a girl ask for? How about a two-seater bird plane?! I'm not sure what's the deal but animal shaped air crafts seems to be all the rage.



miya's room (composite)RIE's room!




(click thumbnail for full view)


Pico Cribs.

But if you're not a fan of the whimsical design that miya's room has to offer check out RIE's room. That's RIE with a backwards "R" (I'm not sure how to type a backwards R, RIE! Teach me!). Her room is colorful enough to keep me happy and has a kitchen, park and first floor entertaining area. Plenty of space to host a party, romantic enough to take your date and a lovely room to take your pet for some peace and quiet. Now if only there was a bedroom I'd move in with you.

Check out these two rooms when you have a chance! They're just too cute! Until then... Gemmy and I would like to wish you happy travels and mucho besos!

Explorers

No comments:

Post a Comment