Sunday, April 8, 2012

Slotting challenges linked to childhood obesity?

Screen Shot 2012-04-07 at 9.36.43 PM

Okay, maybe that is a far stretch... but I don't know!

Unless you're buying those slotting gems, I'm guessing these things take days to complete.  Personally, I never get past the first two blocks.  At least if I decide to sit my booty down long enough to complete the second level I would get a chair this time instead of gems..  A chair that looks like it's an old gacha item :/

But any who, this is all besides the point!  My point is... Ameba needs to stop making these crazy slotting challenges that requires a kid to sit for hours every day for a week to complete. Childhood obesity may not exist in Japan but it's real yo.

Don't even get me started on gambling addiction...

No comments:

Post a Comment