Sunday, April 15, 2012

New Changes





It looks like the new Gummies betting function isn't the only thing Ameba has added to Pico.

Changing buttons
This is the most obvious change: the 'Travel' icon has been changed to 'Navi' - short for navigation, of course. I don't really see any benefit for changing this. What if the player doesn't know what the word "navi" stands for? There are other players than just English speakers in this game.



In my opinion, the 'Travel' was more suitable and easy to understand.

I don't even know why they did this. Well, dear me! I mist be going blind to not see the tabs at the top of the menu that say 'Travel', 'Park', 'Games' and 'Event'. Ameba decided to make them even bigger for us.

Get productive, Ameba!
These changes are really harmless. But they also don't benefit any of us either. Or, even more, they are a complete waste of time. Why can't they use the time that they put into these useless adjustments to create something productive? - like a trading system. Yes! A desperately needed trading system for all the doubles and triples in my 'Closet' from Gachas. They give me pain every time I look at them. (Of course, I am too money-loving to recycle any of them for as little as 10 Gummies.)

New language park
But don't get me wrong. Not all the changes are bad.

For example: Ameba added a new park area to World Community Parks - Vietnam Park - and I give them credit just for this one. There are more than just a few Vietnamese-speaking Picos here. I have actually seen quite a few myself. Creating Vietnamese Park is indeed a good idea.

Bugs in the system
Well, there are not only a little changes that have been made by Ameba, but an error has been going on for a very long time now. We can only wait for the day that Ameba notices this annoying little bug and fixes it.

Here's the error I'm talking about:



Oh, a ring error! Just fantastic! (Yes, I'm being sarcastic.)

With this error, whenever people ring you the "An unknown error has occurred" bubble pops up. This means the person who rang you won't show up on your 'Today's Rings' list ... unless you reload your browser.

Whew! Enough said. It is indeed a pain in the neck.


Scarlett has her own blog, Scarlett's Pico Life. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment