Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Love Week: Picture perfect by sweet_mom



Photobucket

Written by:


Hello, Picostyle readers! This is sweet_mom from Pico Perfect coming today to share with you a few words from my heart. Some of you might still remember me from when I started my blogging career here on Picostyle.

February, the month of LOVE, is the perfect time to share with others what we love the most about Pico. What I enjoy the most is meeting all the wonderful Picos I encounter everyday. I especially like taking their pictures.

PhotobucketI have become a true Pico photography fanatic! I even have my own Flickr Photostream to share the snapshots I've taken.

Everywhere I look, I find the perfect photo opportunity by noticing beautiful and interesting Picos - either by their look, their pose or a moment they may be having. And, of course, I couldn't forget my passion for taking snapshots of well-designed rooms. I write about them on my blog on my "Rooms, Sweet Rooms" posts.

Pico photography has become my passion and every single photo I take, gives me great pride. Capturing those special moments forever is something we can all appreciate. Remember, a photo lasts forever ... even in Pico.

So, my Pico friends, why not grab your camera, get out there and shoot a photo of something eye-catching that you see and experience in Pico. You might discover your love for the hobby of Pico photography. Maybe you'll even start your own Pico photo gallery with Flickr, Photobucket, Picasa, imgur or another free photo sharing service.

'Til next time, wishing you lots of hugs and chocolate candy kisses!

Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photo Credits: Photographer - sweet_mom

Guess what? We want to hear from you, our faithful readers. That's right! Send us a short description* (250 word maximum) and send a photo that illustrates what you love the most about your Pico life and we'll post all of the Love Notes we receive at the close of our Love Week festivities - giving you full credit as writer and photographer, of course.

Send your Love Notes with your Pico ID (name) to picostylers@gmail.com by Thursday, February 10, 2011 by 11:59PM PST.

* Submissions may be edited for content.

No comments:

Post a Comment