Thursday, December 2, 2010

OMG. It's finally here!

I have been waiting and waiting and slowly dying for Christmas to come to Pico. I'm a huge nutter butter about the holiday season D: The fact that Thanksgiving was done-done held high hopes that this week's maintenance would PROBABLY include the release of some Gingerbread-y goodness! I wasn't sure if they were going to tease us with just a few items or lay out a whole spread for us to choose from.

Pico, I think I love you again!

Christmas. Christmas.

In my excitement I bought that red checkered rocking chair without realising it cost gold XD There's so much stuff I want to buy! I've been saving my tokens, gummies and gold since before Thanksgiving just for this very moment. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person who's feeling the holiday cheer. There's so much excitement buzzing around the Pico grid that many of us were unable to log Pico at all. I was kind of bumming hard that I couldn't log to admire new rug!

Thankfully, all seems to be right again and I can happily enjoy my new holiday items. It seems that I have been gifted a temporary boyfriend too (check the second snapshot) I'll dub thee "Bubblebutt".

All in all, I think Ameba has done a fine job in bringing the holiday spirit to Pico. I just wished they had incorporated some of the other holidays that Picos might be celebrating. Chanukah started last night and we must not forget about Kwanzaa.

I hope everyone is as thrilled as I am about this last Pico update! That's all from me, I gotta go and get me some gold for that Christmas tree! 300AG DX So expensive!

1 comment:

  1. I lvoe the snowmen! I was like :O :O :O :O :O when I got one haha
    You can win a tree from Gacha but its not decorated :(

    ReplyDelete