Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Get to know your bloggers: Peggy Hill



We all love Peggy, don't we? She's always dancing, laughing, and starting new crazy adventures!

I totally love chillin' with this lady.She's a peach and is completely selfless when it comes to her friends. And if it wasn't for her, I might have not been a guest blogger on Picostyle! Horray Peggy!

Q: When did you start Pico?
A: March 2010, Catero made me join and I was like OOOH--- it's just like playing with legos but Sanrio Surprise puked all over the place!

What inspired your username?
LOL! I love love love LOVE Peggy Hill from the television show King of the Hill.

Is your personality like your Pico?
Yes! I'm as loud and outgoing as I am in Pico... maybe even more so if that's possible.

Favorite food?
Tacos! Fish tacos are SO YUM! I think it's because I'm Californian born and raised.

What is your ethnicity?
I'm Vietnamese... and as a Vietnamese person I can tell you without a doubt, Tiger Balm cures all ailments!

And where in the world is Peggy?
Right now I'm in California but who knows where I'll be next! I'm like Carmen San Diego, Asian Edition.

3 comments: