Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It’s goldirocks!

Written by sweet_mom




When it comes to this interesting character, one thing is for sure - 25 yr. old goldirocks from the Philippines is getting lots of gummies (with props especially) in no time.

After reading his profile, which challenges you to use your head and read between the lines , I decided to ask him straight out the obvious question… “Are you a boy or a girl?” Politely he responded, “Cross-dressing my character was only just another crazy idea =)”.

Our conversation didn’t end there. After talking with him for a while, I discovered he is one of the nicest picos I have met, and though the mystery surrounding his true gender still remains, one thing is certain… goldirocks will never go unnoticed, and surely I admire his courage to be different in our Pico land.

No comments:

Post a Comment