Monday, July 5, 2010

What is Visual Kei?



You don't know how many times I've pulled up someone's Pico profile and there is mention of Visual Kei... and me being me, I've put off looking it up for this long cause I'm lazy :X I thought it was some sort of Japanese rock group and I was close! For those who are just as lazy as I am it's actually referring to fashion! Peggy loves fashion... Visual Kei or "Visual Style" seems to be taking Pico by storm.

Big hair, crazy makeup, music, costume clothing, lady boys?! Sign me up! I'm finally getting the whole Gothic Lolita LOVE so many Picos seem to be diggin' on. It's heavily influenced by Visual Kei. So there you have it... Visual Kei in a nutshell. I totally get it now and I might have to try my own Visual Style look very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment