Sunday, June 13, 2010

Profiles #5

Peggy and I had such a hard time coming up with snappy things to say about today's Profiles. We knew they were quirky and needed to be mocked a bit ... but we just couldn't churn out the sarcasm as we usually do.

Moderately witty captions aside, enjoy!


(1) You're likely to get a little mouth-to-mouth action over here if you splash some water on your face, flop on the ground and fake like you're aspirating.

Not sure how your CPR certification can help in Pico ... but thanks for sharing. It's not like we can crawl to a computer and instant message you for help if we're drowning.

—Profile snapshot submitted by Allieeee
Profiles #5

(2) What if my problem is you? Wouldn't you feel more inclined to help me out then?

(3) Says Peggy, "I have to admit that I'm a sucker for penpals and this being 2010 I totally would have been your global textmate ... BUT the whole 'just text' bit is a bit too much like Sales & Marketing from Jamster.com.


"I will give you my new Peggy Hill Slogan: I AM ON TO YOU!
 No additional charges por favor. Gracias."

(4) You want us to be bald like you are in your pants? Ha!

(Peggy likes to dot her i's and cross her t's that's why this guy got propped.)

Have you taken a screenshot of an interesting Pico/Pigg profile that you would like to appear here on picostyle? Send it to us  at picostylers@gmail.com with:
  • your caption
  • your Pico/Pigg name
  • your blog (if you have one)
If it's cute, funny or downright 'WTF?' we'll post it and give you full credit!


If the profile screenshot you submit is in a non-English language (e.g. Bahasa, Japanese, Thai, etc.) that you speak please provide the English translation.

No comments:

Post a Comment