Sunday, May 16, 2010

Pico Cribs #7

This room is so awesome I'm giving it it's own entry! I love visiting rooms with owners who have a sense of humor! It's always fun to see what our Pico residents create with their blocks but never in a million years would I have guessed someone would come up with this! Haha, maybe I'm not as naughty as I like to think I am.. I wished I could write down the owner's name for you guys to go check it out but I couldn't figure out how to cut and copy and her name is in Japanese characters. Anywho, I nearly died...

Do you see what I see?!

Boobies
Mortie with the room's owner.

If you see her go check her room!

Boob Party
Mortie and his ladies and gent.

Thank you to this room's creator for making me smile and laugh! I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment