Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lots to do ... people to see!

Hey Guys! Peggy here... I remember when there wasn't that much to do in Pico. I'd go Downtown and hang out on the streets of NYC, get my eat on at the Park Pond and then head back to my room. Times have changed... in a little over a month Ameba has really stepped it up and filled Pico with new fun places to visit and given us many different places to shop for clothes and home furnishings.

I really enjoy the social aspects of Pico, making new friends hanging out with old ones... but Pico definitely has more to offer. I find myself logging in to build up Peggy's and Mortie's rooms, feed my doggies and to play dress up. If you found this blog randomly and you're looking for a cutesy social game where you can meet people from all over the world that doesn't require a high-tech graphics card... I highly recommend checking out Pico. Anywho, enough with the free advertising!

Pico.
I just noticed this seating area behind Nakamise St.! It's a great area to take a friend just have a nice chat under the cherry blossom trees.

Pico.
The World Community Parks are fun places to mingle and make new friends. There are a handful of languages to pick from. I met this nice chap at the Japanese Park where we engaged in a non-verbal animation dance off!

Pico.
I spend a lot of time visiting rooms of those who have propped and rang me. It really helps me get ideas for my own rooms and sometimes if you're lucky... there will be nice treats left out for you to snack on.


Pico.
Hanging out with friends probably take up about 99% of my time. It's always a lot more fun to warp around town with a friend. Shopping buddies are a must! That way you're less likely to make a fashion faux pas!

Pico.
I LOVE TO BUILD! Many have ask why I have two Pico accounts and the answer is because Peggy is such a lover of clothes! I created Mortie so that I could satisfy my creative side. Peggy can't save gummies if her life depended on it! Mortie saves all his gummies to buy the blocks and furniture pieces he needs to have the ultimate Pico room.

Pico.
Thanks Ameba! You're doing a fabulous job! Now just bring over the French Bulldog so I can buy one!

No comments:

Post a Comment