For some reason Peggy has befriended people who are the most friendly and helpful members of the Pigg community. I don't know how she finds them. It must be her magnetic personality.
In the photo above from left-to-right you see me Katsuki, Lied, Peggy, Ellie, and 10$ (Peggy tried to haggle to buy 10$ for only 5$ but all he did was laugh ... next time, Peggy). All of them were so helpful in assisting Peggy and I solve a mystery that we had been working on for a week (arigatou!): how to create a club.
Pigg allows users to make interest/hobby clubs. Clubs come with a message board and a club room (which can be public or private). Since neither Peggy nor I can read Japanese, finding out how to create one has been a challenge.
A streak of luck (sometimes, it pays to click without reservations) led me to the tabs in the Travel menu where I found the screen for creating a club!
I clicked on the hungry little panda (that's what he is, right?) to create my club settings in 3 easy steps (click for photo):
1. Choose your club name and add a description and visibility setting (public or private)
2. Select a room layout (1 of 4 options)
3. Customize your club logo with ...
A. An icon
B. A crest shape and color
C. A banner shape and color
Now that we have set up our club, please join us! In your clubs tab search for Pigglish.
Things to know about clubs:
- cost 50 Gummies to create
- you can join 10 clubs maximum
- can have a maximum of 100 members
- rooms hold 20 people at a time
- creators (managers) can appoint a deputy director