Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Pico Cribs #2

1 2 3
4Wow. Saory's three leveled themed Tropical Room is killer. Can I move in with you? Completely fabulous is what this room is! I think I'll just have to pop in every now and then to work on my suntan and swim in your pool <3 Maybe... I'll even sneak over a few friends when you're away and serve them drinks on your second floor. A gin and tonic for you and scotch on the rocks for me ;x I LOVE THIS!

5 Okay. I have slight beef with Pico now. HOW DID THIS PERSON MANAGE TO WIN SO MANY BASKETS OF FRUITS AND I'VE GOT NOT A SINGLE ONE?! -cries large pools of tears- There must be SOME secret word or something! Anywho! This room is too kawaii.. Tiger minus the lions and bears but that's okay cause it's got this cool elevator tree that takes you to the second and third levels which houses two cozy sitting areas for intimate chats about you know... intimate stuff. I can't remember the name of the person who designed this but I will furiously search Pico to find this room again and let you know! Whoever did this spared no attention to detail. Her tiger even has a bow!


Stay tuned for the next edition of PICO CRIBS!! Peace Out.

6

No comments:

Post a Comment