Monday, April 26, 2010

George.

George.

I'm really falling hard for George. He seriously cracks me up and gets me into a lot of trouble! I take my pup everywhere and on one of my ringing tours my lil butterball ate someone's dog food. What killed me was that it was their expensive premium dog food that you have to buy with Ameba gold :X! AND the owner was there!!!!! In a matter of a minute after exchanging polite hellos and bows with the owner my little pup managed to eat their dog food. What surprised me was a) pets can eat other pets' food and b) the owner had both the regular dog food and the premium stuff and Georgie went straight for the good stuff! Let's just say we bolted really fast after that.

George.

I love you Georgie! If you guys any cute pet stories you wanna share lemme know!

No comments:

Post a Comment