Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Athєna Líα™'s profile message



I saw a really cool little Pico girl today: Athєna Líα™ . I borrowed that photo (above) from her blog, Sparkling Pico. I hope she doesn't mind.

Photo of Athena; © http://www.sparklingpicoblog.blogspot.ca/She has a really great profile that I thought I would share with you. It says:

Love everyone in Pico world. Stop hate. Start love.

It put me in a good mood. When I looked at her blog that good feeling grew when I read her March 25 post: "... I would like you to please read one message which is very important, on my profile. Please spread this by just one favor: write it on your profile! Please! Thats what everyone had been trying to do to stop bullying. ....We need you!"

There are many bullies in Pico. But don't let them steal your enjoyment of spending time in the game. Report them to support@ameba.net. Even report bullies when you see them hurting others!

Wouldn't life be easier if we all followed The Golden Rule (treat others in the way that you would like to be treated)?

Multumesc (thank you), Athena, for bring us this very important message.

No comments:

Post a Comment