Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Oh, Mama!

sweet_mom having tea

Before I start my world tour I'd like to give a special shout out to sweet_mom who continues to win me over. I am glad you branched off and did your own thing when you did because if it wasn't for you Catero would probably be retiring with me.

Your brave lil' Pico heart deserves acknowledgement and also a slight plug however unnecessary it is!

Kiddos, if you're looking for something to tide you over when you're feeling Picostyle abandonment pains, check out Pico Perfect where you'll see at least two familiar Picostyle faces. I myself, look forward to reading and seeing how this blog will transition in Picostyle's absence.

I'm expecting great things from you Mama, and I know you will deliver.

Thank you, sweet_mom, for all that you've contributed not only to Picostyle but to the Pico community. You're loving spirit have touched at least one person and no, I'm not talking about Catero.

Love,
Peggy

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much my dear Peggy, my heart is tickling with so much love for you. Now you are ready to open your wings and fly around the world spreading all that love you have <3 But Peggy, who is going to take me shopping in Second Life now? :O
    XOX SUPER LOVE YOU XOX God bless you my good friend <3

    ReplyDelete