With the blog stopping production on new posts in 2 weeks we would be remiss to acknowledge our loyal readers.
Are you the ultimate Picostyle fan?
If you are an avid reader this is your chance to step into the spotlight as the "The Face of Picostyle".
Here's how to enter:
- Dress up in an outfit inspired by a Picostyle writer:
- Hime gyaru Ayuhime
- Old Navyish Catero
- Colorful Gothic fashion contradiction Gem Rock
- Preppy / hipster Ora
- Psychadelic pattern machine Peggy
- Hobo chic Pinkerton
- Tell us why you're the ultimate fan. Remember, spelling and grammar count!
- Log into your email and compose a new email message ...
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: My Face of Picostyle Entry
- Type these questions with your answers into the body of the email:
- What is your Pico ID?*
- How did you discover Picostyle?
- What Picostyler's style have you chosen to dress in? Hime gyaru, Old Navyish, Colorful Goth, Preppy / Hipster, Psychadelic, or Hobo chic?
- What is your favorite Picostyle article and why (include the article URL)?
- Has reading Picostyle inspired any part of you Pico life (example: what you wear, what you place in your room, etc.)?
- What makes you the ultimate Picostyle fan?
- Enter your Closet or Change Look menu (click on yourself, click Settings then Change Look)
- Click Camera, make sure the image of your Pico character is fully in the shot (not cut off)
- Click the Take A Shot button and download the image to your computer
- Attach your image to your written Face of Picostyle entry
- In your photo and written submissions we are looking for creativity and uniqueness.
Entries that do not conform to the submission requirements above will not be considered. Please see this example.
Here's what you could win:
One (1) Grand Prize:
- Your photo in your submitted outfit taken in large format by a Picostyle writer and your written submission to appear on Picostyle on March 21, 2011.
- A private meet-and-greet with at least 2 of the Picostyle writing team on an agreeable future date/time.
- Your submitted photo and written entry to appear on Picostyle on March 21, 2011.
By sending your photo and written entry to firstname.lastname@example.org you are giving us permission to post your submission publicly on the Picostyle blog.
We thank all those who send in entries.
* Please do not change your Pico ID for the time of the Face of Picostyle contest. If you do, we will not be able to contact you to advise you if you are the winners. In the case that we are unable to locate you by your Pico ID we will select another winner.