Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Premium Gacha Overload

My dearest Ameba, (by the way, is it ah-mii-bah or uh-meh-buh? I say the latter)

I am very impressed with you lately. The features you have implemented to our beloved Pico game has really given Pigg a contender. And of course, the items that you're spilling out are lovely! But really, I'm going broke. And honestly, I can only do so many surveys before my brain turns to pudding.












I'm really enjoying dancing the Picorena on my epilepsy tiles, too.

Of course, I am very pleased with the cool new stuff! Don't get me wrong, but it's just... too much too soon; the opposite of too little too late... you get me? Look what you've turned me into! A junkie, that's right. JUNKIE! I'm scrounging for gold here!




I would happily buy items if they were available in a regular shop. Gacha is so difficult to get what you REALLY want (still waiting on those face markings in the Indian gacha!) and duplicates are just a waste of money... frustration!













Who are these guys supposed to be? Bouncers? Club Owners? They make me LOL.

Take it for what it's worth, but here's my suggestion: 10 gold a spin. I think we'd all be a LOT happier with that. I know you're trying to make money, but LESS IS MORE! (right?)

Anyway, enjoy spinning while you're still out of debt!

Love,
Ayuhime xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. I say A-mei-ba... if you can understand hah
    From the Japanese prononciation/how they write it anyway lol

    Tooooo many premium gacha :(
    I dont want to spend for gold at all and if I /must/ then its for Xmas only! lol

    ReplyDelete