Saturday, May 1, 2010

I want a French Bulldog.

BFF.

Hey guys! Peggy here, hanging out with Catero at the dog park! I always feel bad when I take one pup with me places because that means I have to leave the other one at home which really sucks. I've been hard at work taking surveys to save up for a third pet... That way if I take one of them out there will be two at home to keep each other company... yeah I know, I worry too much about my digital pups. I worry so much that I've been spending a lot of time at home in front of the TV just so I don't have to play favorites..

Pico.
They're so cute, sweet and lovable!

I've been debating whether or not to get a panda because I'm not a cat person but really what I'm dying to get is a French Bulldog! Sadly, they're only available in Pigg, so sometimes I go to the Pet Farm there just watch them run around.

Pigg.

AMEBA! Sell French Bulldogs in PICO!!! Please?! I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER. Until then, I'm going to save my Ameba gold coins in hopes that the French Bulldog will someday be released for Pico. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I wanna be a dog lady... and have all three of my pets be dogs!

In other news... Catero and I have been spotting funky colored pandas! He saw a pink one and I just ran into a green one at the dog park. This gives me hope that Ameba will soon be releasing more colored pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment