Today, pets have been released in Pico! Visitors to Pigg will have enjoyed them for quite some time. Pets follow you almost everywhere, let you scratch their bellies and are adorable additions to your Pigg accessories.
Thus far, in Pigg users have the option of buying 4 types of pets: cats, dogs (Boston Terrier and (nondescript) puppy), tortoises, and the ultra rare panda bears. At this point, only cats and the (nondescript) puppy have been released in Pico.
These furry friends come in a variety of colors - not only natural/neutral tones, but bright pink, yellow and blue as well. There's a pet out there that is your favorite color.
The best part about Ameba's pets are:
Where to buy pets:
- you don't have to pick up any poop for dogs or clean litter boxes for cats
- there are no unsavory "pet smells"
- they won't chew your slippers or scratch your furniture
- when the novelty of pet ownership wears off you can send them back to the farm for someone else to enjoy with a simple button-click.
- you can never be a cat lady, as there is a limit of 3 pets per owner
- you won't be embarrassed by your pets bad behavior (no need for the Dog Whisperer, since pets are pretty mellow
In Pico, your pet adoption farm is at the New Zealand travel destination.
For those Pigg users who are like Peggy and can not speak or read Japanese, the pet shop can be found by clicking your Travel button to open your destinations menu, clicking the large red button to the far left and then selecting the button with the red outline (shown to the right; click image to enlarge).
How to buy pets:
Adopting a pet requires an investment of purchased currency in Pico (400 Ameba Gold) and Pigg (780 Ame/アメＧ). You can not adopt a pet with a token.
Just visit the Pet Farm (pets available will differ from farm to farm and time to time) and click on the furry friend of your choice and select adopt if their gender and personality is appealing to you.
When Peggy wakes up to discover that some pets are finally available in Pico I think she is going to pee her pants