Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Ameba raises the profile



It's been a while since I posted ... but I couldn't pass up an opportunity to comment on the new profiles.

Hate 'em.

Why?

Too jumpy
They ... jump! I hate that! When I say "jump" I mean that when I click on one person to another the position of where the profile is on my screen changes. It jumps.

With the old profiles the position stayed steady. I could place the profile window anywhere I wanted and it would stay ... just like a well behaved dog.



In the end ...
I will admit that I don't mind how the information is laid out. The addition of when the player's account was created and their last login date is a great addition. Ameba gets a point for that. Although I don't like the placement of the URL in the 'Details' tab. It should be visible straight away in 'Basics' tab.

And that's how I feel about it.

It's a good change, it just needs some tweaking.



Photo Credit: Pictured (header): ♠MiNoBoo♠, toyo(旬)

No comments:

Post a Comment