Monday, April 2, 2012

Meet Asami!

A S A M I in her room

Guys and gals! I just met the cutest Pico named A S A M Iand she sent me the nicest letter.

A S A M I's letter I checked out her blog called A guide to a great ameba pico life. She has two posts so far and I love them both.

She's as cute as Strawberry Shortcake!

Like many of you, A S A M I wants to write more and become a better writer. We love that! Encouraging people to blog and express themselves is one thing that Picostyle writers love to do. In fact, I would love for A S A M Ito send us guests posts from time to time ... and you too!

Please follow A S A M I's blog and write positive comments on her posts. We've added it to our 'Pico blogs' list on the sidebar →.

A S A M I, I hope you keep writing and never give up. Thank you for writing to me and posing for a photo.

To all readers: if you would like to write a guest post to appear on Picostyle, please send it to picostylers@gmail.com along with photos. We will give you full credit as the writer. As long as your article is not hurtful to others we'll post it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment