Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day Again!


Engrish


I've been in a bit of a blogging slump lately, partly because of school, but it's time to get back into the swing of things! There are many updates to be told!

First of all, aren't you SO HAPPY that Gachas have finally slowed down!? I sure am! Now items that are free to purchase that are not chosen at random. LOL!

All of the heart-shaped items have certainly brought about the Valentine spirit. I am in love with the heart face-paint and it will surely never come off of my Pico.



How many hearts can you count? I got 63~


Even if pink isn't your thing, I'm sure you'll find something you love with the Heart Rock collection. The musical instruments are getting really detailed in Pico! I really love the drum set and guitars, so cute!




Happy Clover, Prune & AyuHime


By the way, have you entered the photo contest yet? Yeah, there's a Valentine's Day photo contest, and you only have until the 17th to submit! Click this link to read more about it on Ameba's official page. Winner gets 500 Ameba Gold and a super cute Valentine afro wig!

Hmm, is there anything else? Oh yeah!

There are even more ways to earn free Ameba Gold, now! When you click to buy gold, there is a tap called "Earn Ameba Gold." Choose $uperRewards, and complete any of the offers to earn gold. It's a lot easier than TapJoy, so give it a try!

*Please be sure to completely read each offer before completion. Some require payment or personal information.

I hope to see you all around soon!

Love,
Ayu

1 comment: