Monday, August 16, 2010

Back in Pico!

IMG_0223

Dear Pico readers,

After 2 weeks on the road, touring in over 11 cities/towns, visiting museums and historical sites (and even meeting a celebrity in the most unlikely way) I'm back home!

I took hundreds of photos to remember the trip by and though I'll miss the good food, the friendly people and the break from my everyday routine it's really good to be back in familiar surroundings.

Peggy has already informed me that another installment of Profiles must be on my priority list. So, keep your eyes peeled for more funnies.

While I was away, I really appreciate all the wonderful Picos who rang my room and left room messages.

Last, but not least ...

A big thank you to Gem Rock and sweet_mom for stepping up and doing a phenomenal job while both Peggy and I took time off.

No comments:

Post a Comment